Why choose Pool Removal Perth?
Pool Removal Perth has been in the sole business of pool removal for homeowners in the Perth area for more than five years now. What's more, the founder of the company has been engaged in demolition and earthworks for more than a decade.
- Perth’s most trusted pool removal company.
- Pool removal specialists, it’s what we do - every day.
- We leave your yard ready to do whatever is next for it, cleanly backfilled and compacted.
Would you trust your swimming pool removal to a cowboy who isn't going to take due care with the job? What if you end up with a mess left behind, what if your property is damaged in the process? All of this can, and has, happened to people who try to cut corners or hire shifty operators who are not experienced and careful.
Pool Removal Perth were responsive, fast to visit our site and gave a very, very reasonable quote. Adam and his team provided unbiased advice on the best way to tackle the job. Turned up when they said they would. Provided excellent service and completed to expectations, tidy work with no damage. Could not ask for any more. Friendly and professional.
We are Perth's pool removal experts. We have never come across a pool that we can't remove, it doesn't matter if it's fibreglass, concrete or brick liner - we get the job done, we get it done right and we get it done on time.
There are all sorts of reasons you might want your pool removed
- Kids have flown the nest and it’s just not getting used.
- You want to reclaim your back yard.
- You’re just not using it any more.
- You’re sick and tired of the $2000 (or more) you’re spending every year to maintain it!
We get it, those are just some of the reasons that we remove an average of four pools a week in the Perth area!
Fill out the form below for your obligation free quote. We can have many pools gone in a day and we also offer interest free in house payments so you can spread the costs over 12 months but still have your pool gone next week.